Thursday 5 April 2012

It's all in the detail....

The final module in my previous years study gave us creative freedom to construct our own assignment and project proposal. I often find inspiration by separating myself from a busy study schedule, getting out from behind a desk and into the countryside around me where I live; finding quiet amongst the chaos.
I am constantly intrigued by how we see images; how our eyes adjust to different elements within a frame and how we as individuals interpret what perhaps could be seen an unconventional images, compared to a more 'traditional' composition.
My project was based on the idea of highlighting smaller elements of a bigger scene that often take secondary importance to the bigger picture and showcasing them as striking compositions of their own.
Hinting at our desensitisation in regards to our surroundings and using macro shots to create a balance between the obvious and the curious.









After our assessment my images were selected to go into the photography section of our end of year exhibition displayed in the halls of the college.


Images and content ©2012 Jennifer-Anne Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment